Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 Pt 2 Casual, Elegant & Feminine - Preen, Richard Chai Love, Cushnie et Ochs, Victoria Beckham & United Bamboo


Preen

I have long been a fan of Preen, and this SS'11 collection was incredible! Casual elegance at its best, look at the curve on that blazer, the pleating and flow on the dresses...gorgeous!




Richard Chai Love

Relaxed, neutral and pared back...loved the pants at Richard Chai:






Cushnie et Ochs




Victoria Beckham

The yellow dress is my favourite...It does not cease to amaze me that these dresses are 'designed' by VB:




United Bamboo

I had to include these two pictures, because I absolutely love the print on that silk satin fabric:


all pics from style.com

1 comment:

  1. I love victoria beckham, I wish I can be at one of her shoes some day like Garance did. BTW good blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete