Thursday, October 28, 2010

Taylor Tomasi Hill - Queen of Accessories Pt 5B: Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Weeks


Sequins




Although I'm not a fan of the Ashish tunic, I see Taylor is sticking with her best colour - vibrant blue. I also love the navy man-style pants, I have an almost identical pair (I bought two pairs because I loved it so much, and it was super reduced)'.



I love how Taylor toned down the vibrant sequinned Ashish dress with a casual oversized sweater...and LOVE those Balenciaga boots!



Ok, don't laugh, but I think a stick-on bra would've improved this look...Love the Alexander Wang draped sequined skirt though!

Denim & Utilitarian Chic

We don't often see Fashion Editors in blue denim during Fashion Week (unless it is a pair of Balmain jeans), but Taylor proves why it is such a wardrobe staple:



A simple take on Utilitarian Chic made even more chic with the leopard bag.



Such a gorgeous navy blazer, love it!



2 comments:

  1. do you know who makes the open back ribbed top with the extra long sleeves?(the one you said would look better with a stick on bra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE her use of sequin pieces. Inspired!

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete