Friday, November 12, 2010

Street Style at the Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion Weeks - Coats

The weather here Down Under has suddenly gone warm & humid. A cold change is coming this weekend, although it won't be enough to wear a coat, which is a shame, as they are my favourite things to wear. These ladies make me want to wear coats even more:



How cute is this? The check, the frilled neck, the lace tights, the puffed sleeves, the cute buttons...

Love the volume and shape of this coat, as well as that colour...It looks so classic yet funky at the same time.

Little 'vibrant yellow' riding hood

I had to repeat this photograph, it is just too gorgeous. The movement of the camel coat (the item to wear this Fall/Autumn/Winter) is just stunning.

Photos by Nam at Streetfsn
.
I just realised 3 of the 4 pics have ciggies in them! What a shame...

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Never mind the coats, I want the nude shoes in photo 2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Photodiarist - mine too! No matter how many coats I have (and I have way too many), I cannot resist them..

    cewek - Haha! I'm on the quest for some perfect nude pumps too...Louboutin Elisa's would be nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. B: I have so many that it's embarrassing. And I just bought a couple more this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Photodiarist - ditto! Except I don't have NYC Winter's as an excuse to wear them all. I don't know if you read in a previous post, but two door hinges on my wardrobe have come undone due to the overloading strain of my too many coats, haha! That's seriously embarrassing and shameful...

    Out of curiosity I just did a quick count = 27 (off the top of my head)!

    Is there a 'Coataholics Anonymous'? If not, I think we should start one...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That checked coat is so cute! Almost enough to make me want cold weather again... except that I LOVE summer!

    P.S. Yes, shame about the ciggies. I'm so put off by the image of otherwise stylish young women smoking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last photograph is stunning, just goes to show stylish can be cosy too! Love cape coats at the moment ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is wild about your door hinge. I have about 25 off the top of my head. But that doesn't count blazers. Like Pret A Porter P, I have another 15 or so blazers/jackets (mostly black but blue, gray, camel, cream and some Missoni printed ones too. And then lets not even talk about my boot collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Wanted to tell you about this blog:

    http://www.waynetippetts.com/

    You already know it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No. 2 -- OH.M.G. I am in LOVE with it.

    Picture No. 4 is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Photodiarist - Ah! Blazers and Jackets are almost on par with coats as my vice. Missoni blazers must be amazing! Thx for Wayne Tippetts' link! Will add to my bloglist ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first photo was really cite, the buttons, and the design of the coats, like it very much

    ReplyDelete