Thursday, December 2, 2010

Akira Isogawa Resort 2011




As you may already know, I am a huge fan of Akira Isogawa. I recently realized I never posted his Resort 2011 collection, and hastily came to amend this. From the nude & soft palette, to beautiful embroidery & beading, and the airiness of the tulle, Akira's Resort 2011 collection has a beautiful lightness to it, which lends itself beautiful to lots of layering. Many of the outfits below comprise of 3 or 4 separate pieces worn together, and tied in with a (or many) beautiful accessory, be it an embellished tulle scarf, a shibori necklace and/or cute brooches:























www.archfashion.com.au

9 comments:

  1. omg! I love Akira! I have one of his tanks and the material feels divine. I agree with Fashionstyle-the scarves are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklaces and the blue dress with the red, white and yellow flowers is my fave.

    India x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pieces. I am loving the scarves - especially the cream-colored scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog.
    check mine :) if you like follow me and i will follow you.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the designs! Thank you for sharing these.
    Please check out/follow my blog-love yours so much!

    xx
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection! Loved the last necklace!

    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete