Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pre-Fall 2011: The Brits - Burberry Prorsum, Pringle of Scotland & Temperley London


Burberry Prorsum


Christopher Bailey's PF'11 collection was a much subtler affair than Spring's spikes and studs, which I much preferred. There were many standout coats, some with removable knit collars for versatility, and many of my favourites were those for the opposite sex:
















Pringle of Scotland


Clare Waight Keller's for Pringle 's PF'11 collection 'modernized the granny element' (as said by the designer herself) beautifully: with the tweed coat given a 3-D raffia effect, or a cashmere sweater veiled in a diaphanous herringbone, or the jacket and skirt that combined alpaca and rabbit for a hand as soft as feathers. Loved the knits, outerwear and especially the cool collars shown at this collection:









Temperley London


all pics via style.com

3 comments:

  1. YES-- Pringle's collection is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first couple coats from the Burberry Prorsum. But the pants are awesome! I love those types of pants as they lengthen my legs. Country Road did those a couple of seasons back, but I've never seen them since. I do hope they'll do them again this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Burberry Prorsum coats as gorgeous, as usual !

    ReplyDelete