Friday, February 4, 2011

Shop at Brigadeiro's: Rare Kate Moss for Topshop BNWT


Shop at Brigadeiro's

Kate Moss for Topshop Dobby White Dress BNWT sz 8 - SOLD!






I have been avoiding this day like the plague, but have finally (begrudgingly) admitted to myself that I will never be able to wear this dress. From Kate Moss's first collection for Topshop, this Dobby white dress comes to you brand new with tags, never worn.

This highly sought after dress was the only one I really loved from Kate Moss's 'collection', and got caught in a bidding war to buy it (not as bad as the person who paid US$700 for it on ebay though!). Purchased it in Winter, and when Summer came, I could no longer fit it! I have kept it in a clothes bag in my wardrobe ever since, stubbornly telling myself I will fit back into it, but alas, the day has come for me to be honest with myself, and to let it go to someone who will actually wear it, and who perhaps, was as obsessed with it as I was. I love the one-sided lapel, lending this feminine dress some 'edge', as well as the swiss-dot texture on the cotton, and the draped skirt. I will literally shed a tear when this leav

UK size 8
US size 4
100% cotton
New, never worn, with tags still attached.

SOLD!

Please see:

About Shop at Brigadeiro's

and/or email me at:

brigadeirosblog at gmail dot com

PS. I have reduced the Chloe by Phoebe Philo shirt HERE, and have more items available HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment