Saturday, March 12, 2011

Paris Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2011 Pt 10 French Casual Chic: Vanessa Bruno, Isabel Marant


Between Isabel Marant & Vanessa Bruno, I am more of a 'Vanessa Bruno' girl, although I would love to own a pair of Isabel's cool grey sweat pants, her striped sweater, or a cool-cut coat.

Isabel Marant


Isabel's FW'11 collection had a 'cowboy' vibe to it, with a lot of fringing (which I must admit, I am not a fan of), but there were still several covetable pieces for the 'Isabel Marant' girl. Personally, I loved her outerwear and several knitwear pieces:










Vanessa Bruno

Casual yet elegant, I loved the palette, the layering, and so much more at Vanessa Bruno:













style.com

5 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaa
    those I.M. boots with fringes are to die for
    LOVE THEM, WANT THEEEM

    http://lamodemary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mix of tribal style and romantical...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT AN AMAZING BLOG YOU HAVE HERE!

    please visit

    fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am totally with you. Give me Vanessa Bruno over Isabel Marant ANY day!

    ReplyDelete