Monday, June 13, 2011

Resort 2012 - Draping at Balenciaga, Helmut Lang & Doo.Ri


Balenciaga

Even though volume was more prominent than draping in this collection, I was pleasantly surprised to see the beautifully simple draped pieces and flippy A-line skirts at the Resort 2012 collection, loved the colour palette too:







Helmut Lang

I loved the saffron colour, simple draped pieces, and the printed black and white pieces:





Doo.Ri

Doo Ri's trademark draping was in fine form for her Resort collection, I particularly loved the neutral-coloure pieces, although the pleating in the last dress is splendid:





style.com

3 comments:

  1. Les looks sont supers!!!!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooowwww....great collections..especially the last!!! I like!!!
    A big kiss from Italy!!!
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com
    Visit and follow me! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning,
    I truly loved each of these collection... very different styles...yet each one so stunning!
    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete