Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christine Centenera at Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Weeks - Aussie Aussie Aussie!


Even though I have not featured Christine in this blog before, I have long admired her fun and risk-taking style. This young Aussie is the Fashion Editor at Harper's Bazaar Australia and also freelances as a stylist. I love it when she wears Aussie designers such as Dion Lee, Lover and Josh Goot (like the first jacket pictured below), her style was in fine form during the recent Fashion Weeks:


Josh Goot jacket

Christine wears Josh Goot jacket, Scanlan and Theodore top, Celine belt, Balenciaga skirt, Tom Ford shoes and Jordan Askill jewellery at the Balenciaga show, Paris.


Givenchy

Balenciaga skirt

Ostwald Helgason knit, Miu Miu skirt, Balenciaga shoes at the Christopher Kane show, London.
Amazing sweater...

left: Burberry coat, Givenchy t-shirt, Balenciaga skirt and Alexander McQueen shoes at the Tom Ford presentation, London. right: Givenchy t-shirt, Balenciaga skirt, Hermes notebook at the Richard Nicoll show, London.
LOVE these gorgeous Alexander McQueen suede booties (thx Samantha for the ID! Shame they sold out in my size...not that I had the $ anyway, haha)



Ann Demeulemeester top over a Josh Goot tank, Balenciaga skirt, Balmain jacket and Tom Ford shoes at Jil Sander, Milan.

Burberry Prorsum coat

I love this vest/hoodie!

PS. Don't forget you only have until tomorrow to enter Maille's gorgeous black lace top giveaway HERE.

4 comments:

  1. She does have incredible style doesn't she.

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never get enough pictures of her! She is one of my style muses (and I'm pretty sure I have a girl crush on her)! Thanks for the inspiration pics!

    And the shoes are Alexander McQueen! Here's a link: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/alexander-mcqueen/footwear/alexander-mcqueen-suede-high-heel-boots-item-10100006.aspx

    xo, sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the girl crush too, as she truly has my taste, and is darling!!!

      I only just found her today and am super happy!
      Xxxx

      Delete
  3. her style is perfection...loved talking to her during fashion week in milan...she is really nice and very friendly
    mariovillanuevastyle.blogspot com

    ReplyDelete