Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Miroshka Pt 2 - Miroslava Duma at the Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Weeks


Little Miroshka's fun style was filled with vibrant colours during the SS'12 Fashion Weeks:


The Prada Resort dress worn by Ulyana (left) is one of my all-time favourite Prada pieces...GORGEOUS! The red coat dress worn by Miro' is just so striking, love that shade of red!

Mondrian?

Painterly fun.

So cute!

Christopher Kane neon...

Just love that silhouette

She even makes cameo accessories look fresh and modern...

5 comments:

  1. haha it's so funny that you call her "Miroshka" or "Miro":) Because here in Moscow no one calls her like that :) She's either Miroslava or Mira :)

    By the way! Adore her style too! I work with Miroslava Duma ;)
    xx
    LMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. her style is amazing!
    that pencil sketch dress is a little odd and yet so cool.

    Mel x
    http://flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot work out which outfit i want more in the top shot - that resort dress is sublime and then the red coat - hello! btw i have the chloe skirt in the second shot - love her styling x

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I truly love the picture with the cameo! She has such an amazing style!
    I share your love for the Prada dress :)
    Have a beautiful day ahead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary K - I know, I once saw 'Miroshka' and thought it was such a cute nickname it stuck in my head :)

    fashion and frank - what I wouldn't give to have a play in your wardrobe!

    The Little Fashion Treasury - you too! xx

    ReplyDelete