Friday, January 13, 2012

Pre-Fall 2012: Burberry Prorsum & Jason Wu


Happy New Year everyone!!!


Hope you all had a marvellous NYE, and wish you all a very Happy 2012! Oh my, December sure was crazy here in the Brigadeiro household, with my sister/1 year old nephew (his birthday and birthday party were on Boxing Day)/parents/bro-in-law all visiting (plus more friends and family, as is usually the case at this time of year). So apologies for the lack of posts!

I have had the post below in my 'drafts' box for about a month! Yikes! I know it's 'old news', but I thought I'd post it anyway, for my own records if nothing else:

Jason Wu


Loved the outerwear and knits in this collection:







Burberry Prorsum

Of course, it goes without saying, that the outerwear was my favourite, especially that camel coat (and the penultimate navy coat pictured - gorgeous)! There was plenty of tweed, and jackets harder, extended shoulders and nipped waists, giving them a gorgeous silhouette:








style.com

I am off to a much needed haircut shortly, and am super excited that I have booked my tickets to fly over to Sydney next week to celebrate my sister's birthday (party time!). WOO HOO!

xx
CC

3 comments:

  1. Have fun - and yes it may be madness but i am already hankering after the prorsum pre-fall xx

    http://fashionandfrank.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i am brazilian, living i vienna, and i have a blog. love your brigadeiro and also peut-etre mag...
    if you want to see my blog, i would like to know your opinion - www.notorious-mag.com
    Selma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Burberry collection! BTW, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete