Friday, September 21, 2012

London Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 Pt 2: Burberry Prorsum

Argh! Someone please tell Mr Blogger that the 'new blogspot' is driving me nuts! I hate not being able to upload several pictures at once, I hate not being able to drag my pics to resize them, that the spacing and placing of pictures seems to be off, etc etc...

Anyway, onto Christopher's latest collection for Burberry Prorsum...At first glance I had my eyebrows tightly knitted, but after a few proper looks I saw several gorgeous pieces.  The metallic pieces had me going: noooooooooooooo, but the lace trenchcoats, were a big yes! And that gorgeous brown leather jacket worn by Cara Delevigne too (although I would look ridiculous in it).  For some reason a lot of this collection reminded me of Versace? Hm...


 
style.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, does Burberry Prorsum EVER release anything that's not amazing?!

    ReplyDelete