Friday, May 10, 2013

Word on the Fashion Street: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target!


Ok, so I am typing this with 'Sesame Street' playing in the background. What's the word on the street? Well, it was announced today that 3.1 Phillip Lim will be releasing a collaborative collection with Target on September 15th! I spotted some beautiful watercoloured floral patterns in the vid below! Cannot wait to see images of the collection (and am wondering - how will I get my hands on these? At times like these I wish I lived in the US)!

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha... I've been there with Sesame Street in the background too! That's brilliant on the collection. There have been some really good collaborations that have been at Target so I have high hopes with the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection. Thanks for the heads up.

    - Mandi
    Find Me A Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh niiiiice!!! I love Phillip Lim! Now how to get it in the UK...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so excited. I had great success with prabal's collection using a parcel forwarder :)

    ReplyDelete