Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Peut-être Magazine Issue 7 out now!


I've been a bit busy lately wrapping up Issue 7 of Peut-être Magazine, and today it launched online! It should be in stores shortly, and  I cannot wait to see them for myself at Selfridges in London and at the Colette store in Paris (and other stores too, especially since I'll be staying in the Marais area, filled with cute little bookstores - some which stock Peut-être Magazine) ! Can't believe I leave next week! Haven't packed yet!  Procrastination is my middle name.

You can view Issue 7 online here, or order your own copy here:

 
Beautiful 'sculptures' by Yiqing Yin
 Beautiful shapes at Veronique Leroy - great hair and makeup too...
 
Veronique Leroy accessories - hand belts anyone?
 
Jean-Paul Lespagnard - brilliant Swarovski embellished accessories, including an award-winning eco-lamp.
 
 Modern-Day Samurais at Dans La Vie
 
Jean-Paul Lespagnard - the 'maatje' (herring)
 
The kimono pieces at Dans La Vie were my favourite
 The makeup and hair at Fam Irvoll was just gorgeous, cute clothes too!
 
 I had lots of fun writing about Tsumori Chisato, probably my favourite collection in this issue.
  Was so tempted to write: Pinchy! (for Simpsons fans, you'll know what I'm talking about), or the lyrics to 'Under the Sea' (from Little Mermaid).  But no, I refrained from doing so... (although not in my head)
The watercolour handpainted prints were my favourite...

Credits

Photography: Nathalie Malric
Writing and Editing: Yours truly
Graphic Design: Olivier Bousquet



PS. Don't forget I added more items to my 'store', which will be open for another 7 days or so.  I will reopen it and add further items when I get back from Europe.

PPS. Thanks for the orders so far.  I will be making a trip to the post office tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment