Friday, August 9, 2013

Dries Van Noten now available online at Barneys!


I am always excited to discover a new online stockist for my favourite designer (Dries Van Noten), or when a new store starts stocking it. I was a bit upset that Browns Fashion will no longer ship Dries outside the UK (such a shame too, they revamped their online site so beautifully), so when I read that Barneys was going to start stocking Dries online I did a little happy dance. I received their lookbook of Dries' Winter 2013 collection (clicking on any image will lead you to a piece featured in the pic), and just had to share it here:

My favourite piece currently available is this stunning embroidered clutch I actually saw at Le Bon Marché in Paris, it looks like a book and too gorgeous!


Available at barneys.com

Hope you all have an equally beautiful weekend!


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. You probably already know but just in case, LN-CC.com also stocks Dries! :)

    ReplyDelete