Saturday, October 12, 2013

A spot of Saturday shopping: Aurelie Bidermann's Love ring


I am usually a 'statement ring' kind of girl, which has meant big and bold.  Recently I have been yearning for something understated and delicate, enter this Aurelie Bidermann Love ring.  After tossing back and forth on whether I should click 'pay now', I finally took the plunge today, can't wait for it to arrive from Moda Operandi!

Love Ring by Aurelie Bidermann available here.

Today's OOTD worn to take Lil' Brigs #1 and #2 to the Zoo:

Eairth Worker denim, Seed Heritage striped espadrilles, Willow Ltd Gauze Gather dress, Celine Paris Trio in navy, Tiffany & Co aviators and Swiss Legend watch

pic via my Instagram/iPhone

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

xx

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

4 comments:

  1. That ring is so cute! Gorgeous outfit for the zoo. I hope your little ones had a great day (you too of course).

    x Mandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Mandi! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

      xx
      CC

      Delete
  2. Cute ring! I ummed and aahed over a similar one by Jordan Askill, and finally bit the bullet a few weeks ago. I can't stop wearing it now! Definitely in love with the dainty rings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete