Monday, October 14, 2013

Two blasts from the past - Tom Ford for Gucci and Phoebe Philo for Chloe


One of my recent purchases has become a wardrobe staple, and a hard-working 'workhorse' of late: my Scanlan & Theodore boyfriend black jeans/pants.  Cropped, tastefully drop-crotched, they seem to work with any pair of shoes, from sneakers to stilettos, and with any outfit, from tee to blazer, to silk blouse.  I recently wore it with two favourite pieces in my wardrobe, a black and white embroidered blazer by Phoebe Philo for Chloe, and my Tom Ford for Gucci black patent stiletto heels.  Both from 'the good old days', that to me are as fresh as they day I bought them:

 Outfit details: Chloe blazer, Gucci pumps, Celine Trio bag, Scanlan & Theodore pants (Giorgio Armani lipstick)
Isabel Marant Dicker boots - which I wore during the day (available here, here, here and here),
Gucci patent studded stilettos I changed into later (no longer available, but I found a similar pair here). Arum lillies from my garden...

Pics via my iPhone for Instagram 

PS. You can follow me on Instagram HERE - I am afraid I update there much more regularly and daily than I do here...

Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. I love that blazer! I'm always for black and white! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete