Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Céline me away...


Happy Humpday everyone! Went to the dentist to finalize a crown that has been the bane of my existence for the past few years, thought I'd cheer myself up with some cheerful yellow today:

 I've posted these years ago, and they are still going strong, love my Benah Kodi cuffs.

Outfit details - Top: Bonds raglan t-shirt, Pants: Scanlan & Theodore black low boyfriend jeans, Shoes: Celine Bam Bam sandals (from Barneys NY), Bag: Celine navy regular Trio (available here), Balenciaga Bow ring (from Matches Fashion), Aurelie Bidermann love ring (from Moda Operandi), Sunglasses: Jimmy Fairly



Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

3 comments:

  1. amazing, in love with the trio and sandals xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thinking about dental procedures makes me cringe... hope it went well! On another note, the cuffs are simple and chic and those shoes are fab! :]

    xoxo,
    Amy | http://closetgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the sandals!! Did they give you the worst ever blisters? I'm still not convinced that I can be the only one!

    ReplyDelete