Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Adidas Originals Superstar sneakers Street Style - how to wear them?


So I bought Lil' Brigs #1 some Adidas Originals Superstars months ago and thought they were so cute, I hunted down a pair for myself (and decided to get one for Lil' Brigs #2 as well, haha!). Seeing Adidas' trademark three-stripes brings me back to my school days, when an Adidas navy tracksuit was our school uniform back in Brazil. Seeing we're right in the middle of Winter here Down Under, I collected a few pics of outfits including these shoes (apologies, I collected them for myself and didn't take note of the original sources, if you recognize your picture, please let me know so I can credit you). 

Love the Superstars with wide-leg pants, the fact that these are black and leather makes it even more perfect
 Nice and cozy with a big coat thrown on
 Love the distressed jeans and that gorgeous coat!
Ah...to be this tall!
 Even Taylor Tomasi Hill loves her Superstars!
My look of late: beanie, skinny jeans and oversized coat
pics: not my own.

Do you own a pair of Adidas Superstars? How do you like wearing yours?

PS. I bought mine (and my little ones') pair of Superstar sneaks directly from Adidas (here)


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. i used to have these when i was 13! don't know if i can bring myself to get them again, but i did recently purchase some nike air max 1s.

    reckless abandon

    ReplyDelete