Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Shopbop code for extra 20% off sale items! And 25% off all at Urban Outfitters!


Two exciting emails in my inbox today!

Shopbop is giving an extra 20% off sale items with code: EXTRASALE for 3 days only (as the image below quite clearly shows, haha).  I have such a wishlist happening, I'll see what's left in my size (I see the leather pants I wanted is completely sold out...but that's ok, I found them somewhere else).

http://rstyle.me/ad/pk596m4wn

 The other is the 25% off EVERYTHING at Urban Outfitters! That includes the Instax camera I've had on my wishlist for some time (and I'll be stocking up on the Instax film too), as well as the Instax printer I recently bought! No code required, you can start shopping here or by clicking on the Instax Neo 90 mini camera below (does anyone have one and would like to share your thoughts on it)?

http://bit.ly/1BO0ISA

Happy shopping everyone!



Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

2 comments:

  1. That mini instax is adorable :) x

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I bought myself the Instax printer so I could print the photos from my phone, but have always wanted the camera. Also wish this came in the 'wide' film option...

      xx

      Delete