Monday, February 27, 2017

Summertime...and the living is easy.


Aside from my favourite jumpsuit (see previous post), one of my most used item this Summer has been this 'bubble sleeve' dress by Lisa Marie Fernandez (I absolutely love her swimwear and designs! I have her Mira bikini, but this is the piece I get the most wear out of). Fat day, lazy day, I-have-nothing-to-wear day, I instantly feel put-together yet comfortable and relaxed in this dress, with flats, barefoot or in high heels...now I need it in different colours!

Burning my toes on the hot concrete...
 Spending as much time as I can in here...
And in bed...
 Keeping my fluids up

Dress: Lisa Marie Fernandez (available in angelic white broderie anglaise fabric at Net-a-Porter, Forward and Avenue 32, and in red at Avenue 32, smocked with red trim version at Matches, in black at Lane Crawford , MyTheresa, Farfetch and Matches ), Hat: Lack of Color (available here), Bikini: Her the Label (available here - mine is in Khaki, even if you can't see it), Sunglasses: Self Portrait x Le Specs (available here)

Do you have certain pieces that you have worn lots this season?

All images by me.

You can see my daily updates on my Instagram.

xx

Instagram  +Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks H! It was a very hot day! And today is going to be 37 Celsius! Not complaining, enjoying it while I can... :)

    x

    ReplyDelete