Thursday, March 9, 2017

A quick study in Geometry... Celine's Trapezoid Mules


More often than not, my love for fashion extends beyond the fact that it is simply clothing, shoes or accessories...On occasion I view of them as art...Whether it is a beautiful embroidery or embellished piece, a beautiful textile, or exquisite tailoring, fashion can be art...

Case in point: these Céline Trapezoid Mules, I could just stare at its lines and get lost in its geometry, isn't it a work of art?




Also love the simplicity of this square bracelet by Italian jewellery designer Caterina Zangrando, it can also double as a desk accessory, don't you think?


Also wearing Lemaire's latest range for Uniqlo's UniqloU range (which I absolutely LOVE! Might deserve its own blogpost, I think)


Top: Uniqlo, Pants: Uniqlo, Shoes: Celine (still available in a few sizes at Yoox Asia Pacific, Yoox UK/US currently 25% off! Run, don't walk!), Bracelet: Caterina Zangrando

Are you following me on Instagram? I post there daily if you want to follow me there.

T-shirt: Sincerely Jules (available on Shopbop, Nordstrom and Revolve)

Happy International Women's Day!

All images by me.


Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment